Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Engine in my ford 1910 is shot. Cracked ruined head and top

Customer Question

Engine in my ford 1910 is shot. Cracked ruined head and top of block is gouged. Can't find parts or used engine. (t853a) can I repower this tractor ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Head repair shop said head was poorly repaired in the past and is rioned. They also said the gouges in the top of the block are too deep to mill. No one has t853a parts.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes is there another engine that will bolt up to the 1910 transmission ? Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Nothing else will be a fit! There are short engines available. SBA110006110 I see one listed in LA.