Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a deere 4720 tractor with an e-hydro transmission. It

Customer Question

I have a john deere 4720 tractor with an e-hydro transmission. It will barely move forward uphill even with the pedal fully depressed. It will however run backwards fine even uphill. I have been told it may be the linkage. Is this adjustment difficult and does it need to be taken to the shop to service?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

# 14 are the control pots for the transmission f/r control. I would recommend you take it to dealer to have it adjusted, unless you see some physical damage to the controls are harnesses. Not easy to get to, and easily adjusted!