Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Have Jd 6930 putting exhaust gas into cooling system. Done

Customer Question

Hi Kevin have Jd 6930 putting exhaust gas into cooling system. Done Egr delete new viscous fan. Not burning oil not loosing power. Doesn't get real hot and if it does only up to 91 on digital screen and stays good on dash. Will run mowers bailers and most gear and never get hot. Only on Lowloader with big load will get hot. But always bubbling in header tank and loosing coolant.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

see you asked for Kevin, but he is not on today. Have you ran the exhaust gas test on the cooling system? Just because it has bubbles in the tank does not mean it is exhaust gases in the coolant. You could have problem with water pump or water pump inlet hoses.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 30 days ago.

I se question is still open, did you see my response?