Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Thanks. I have a small Kubota which I took on with the

Customer Question

Thanks. I have a small Kubota which I took on with the purchase of a small property in Gordon. T battery was dead and I was jump starting it just replaced the battery. I had ignition lights to start with but no Power to start. Now I have nothing. Tried to jump start again, still nothing. The only other thing I did was tape up the negative lead .
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: B1600d
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really, I would like to get the machine serviced and checked, plus I'll need a hand with its operation and connecting implements
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Do you have a voltmeter to check the voltage from the fuse panel to the keyswitch? I'm thinking a blown fuse, or just a loose fuse. Do you get any indication that the keyswitch has voltage? Glow plugs come on? If no glow plugs, go back and check the battery connections and be sure they are tight , at both battery and posiitve t the starter solenoid, and the negative to the frame.

I see question is still open, did you find charging system to be working?