Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Kubota M 135 tractor with loader. Loader wpm, The loader

Customer Question

Kubota M 135 tractor with loader. Loader wpm
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: The loader won't go down unless in float.
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fix it if I can. Don't know what to look for. Joystick on this tractor has never worker very well.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time. Thanks.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Bucket works ok, but boom will not lower? How are the hoses from the cylinders connected to the control valve? Is there quick connects or the hoses direct connected to the control valve? Is the valve moving the spool the full distance, or could the lower spring retainer loose and spool is not moving. To check , you have to remove the lower spool cover, and check the springs and movement of the spool. I suspect a spool problem.

I see question is still open, did you find problem?