Bill McCusker
Bill McCusker, Mechanic
Experience:  Mechanic at Rhode Island Harvesting Co
96417199

How to remove radiator Kubota L3010dt

Customer Question

how to remove radiator Kubota L3010dt
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Bill McCusker replied 1 month ago.

Hello welcome to Just Answers. My name is***** see if we can solve this together. give me a min to check my service manual

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok
Okay so the book calls for you to remove all the hood the side panels and the grill your battery should be up front in front of the radiator remove the battery.. you're going to have 4 bolts and top 4 bolts in the bottom that hold the radiator in place. I would also recommend if you haven't already done so to flush or drain out the radiator also remove all the hoses. your fan housing will come out with the radiator.. you get it all loose you might have to wiggle a little bit to get the fan out of the housing but once you have it should be able to come out very easy.
Once out then you can remove the fan housing. Unless you can remove the fan housing from the radiator prior to coming out. And then if that's the case then you should be able to pull the radiator straight up and out
Just keep in mind the book calls for this job a 2-3hour job..