Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Over ten years of expirence in Ag Electronics and Hydraulics
32685367

Trans code 306060 active,306055 active 7320 power quad no

Customer Question

Trans code 306060 active,306055 active 7320 power quad no motion ideas ?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: RW7320R011924
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced clutch switch 6 wire ,round bale work lots of cycles
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: will not move in come mode ,tries to move on cement floor after you turn key off and before engine stops
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your question.

I'm not having any luck with the codes that you provided. A typical transmission code should be more like TCU 522392.03. Could you verify the controller id example being "TCU" or "BCU" as well as the full code including the digits after the decimal point.

Let me know when you have time.

Thanks,

Kevin

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Device EPC Add 001 4 codes as follows SPN306060, FMI 31 active, OC 001 ---- SPN 306051, FMI 04, OC 001--- SPN 306057, FMI 31, 0C 002--SPN 306055, FMI 31 active, OC 000 RW7320R011924
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
JD refers to code as BCU306037.31
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

The only code that seems to directly relate to the functional condition of the tractor is the code indicating that the transmission enable pressure is low. The other codes appear to be generated by the overall failure of the transmission to respond. The code indicating that the ECU is not transmitting engine speed may be the primary culprit. If the tach is not displaying engine speed then the fault code is accurate and the transmission controller will not turn on the enable pressure valve. The engine speed sensors are known to fail periodically and in turn leaves the tractor non functional.

If engine speed is displayed on the dash then we need to verify if the EPC 306060 comes up after each startup. If the code does not come back each time then the problem may be with the transmission enable pressure solenoid valve. If the transmission system pressure is within normal operating range then we know that enable pressure control valve has sufficient operating pressure. Even if one of the forward or reverse clutch packs has a internal leak the other would still respond.

Let me know what you are seeing in terms of the engine speed or code response.

Thanks,

Kevin