Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have an M8560 4wd cab Kubota with front loader. The other

Customer Question

I have an M8560 4wd cab Kubota with front loader. The other day I notice that the lights on the hood were on. I tried to turn them off, and, they would not turn off. I took both electrical switches out and the lights stayed on. The only way I could get the lights out was to take the cable off the battery.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: m8560hdc12 sn 50839
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was loading hay and I notice the lights were on. I could not turn them off.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: ok
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Bill McCusker replied 4 months ago.

Hello welcome to Just Answers My name is***** have been checking over your wiring harness.. Have you checked fuses? or the relays?