Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

Have 1992 L-4350 kubota with everclutch, was using it to

Customer Question

Have 1992 L-4350 kubota with everclutch , was using it to push dirt and was working fine, but when I wanted to back up i had to put it lower gear and would harly move . When I tried it in forward , itwould hardly move in forward,
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: Had been using tracter and backhoe for a day and a half.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 days ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 days ago.

Everclutch? Hydro stat or geared transmission? Does the clutch pedal have free play?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Geared trainsmssion.In the ever clutch the hydraulic clutch is built into the shuttle control valve.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 days ago.

Everclutch is new to me after 50 years! Does your clutch linkage have freeplay at the top? has to have freepaly or clutch does not fully engage the flywheel.