Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 2002 3700 ditch witch and I am having trouble with

Customer Question

I have a 2002 3700 ditch witch and I am having trouble with it. I start ditching and around 15 to 20 minutes it turns off .I restart it and almost immediately shuts of.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: opps I don't remember
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Do you know what engine? Duetz diesel? Air cooled diesel engine? Is oil level correct on engine? Do any of the gages show low pressure or high temperature? Usually th e probelm is oil or oil temperature sending unit, killing the safety system because of low oil or high temperature. Fro what I remember about the 3700 was it just has sensors on the engine, not on the trencher end. Also the fuel shutoff solenoid can be over heating and shutting off the fuel.