Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Have a 2015 kioti ck 30 with 4 wheele drive. owners manual

Customer Question

have a 2015 kioti ck 30 with***** owners manual and decal on tractor contradict each other. when is 4 wheel engaged? selector handle up or down?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: selector moves do not know which position selector should be to engage or disengage*****
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: decal on tractor and illistration in owners manuel contradict each other
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Up on the lever should engage the 4WD. To see if it is working , drive tractor forward and push down on the lever, you should feel the front drive slip out and tractor should roll easier.