Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I'm working on a m126x kubota tractor with an inoperable

Customer Question

I'm working on a m126x kubota tractor with an inoperable front wheel drive. No power to the switch for the fwd. I need some info on this system and a wiring diagram on the front wheel drive system. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

From my limited experience on the M series, this looks like a mechanical engaged front wheel drive, with drive shaft coming off the drop box of the transmission. The light is just indicator that it is engaged. ? Do you have an engage lever or is it done with a switch on dash? With Kubota , there are no on line service manuals, which is the only place there are wiring diagrams. Check linkage to the front drive box, and check the actual drive shaft, as broken coupler on drive shaft is common failure.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it has a switch for engagement. the switch has a light on it to show engagement. I checked the switch it has no voltage to it. I used to work at a allis chalmers dealer but that was years ago. I own an auto repair shop now, we are slow so I took on a couple of tractors to work on but I cant find any info on this tractor.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

There is none on the Internet. Switch has to get power from use panel. and if no power to the switch the engagement solenoid is not going to work. There is Kubota parts lists on line. and looking at them there are three different M126 listed. All else works on tractor? Have you checked the fuses with meter to be sure all fuses are good? Do you need link to Kubota parts?