Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

How do I replace the metal hydraulic return line on my

Customer Question

How do I replace the metal hydraulic return line on my Kubota Model BX2200 tractor. Having trouble removing old line?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have gotten the short end out. Trying to get the longer piece out now. Having trouble.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just need to know easiest way to get that line out and new one back in.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 19 days ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 19 days ago.

Just be sure the nut is off all the way, not holding the tube, and use a small pry bar to pry the ferrule loose, so tube is loose. The try to snake it out.