Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

How do I remove the front driveshaft on a L5030 Kubota so I

Customer Question

How do I remove the front driveshaft on a L5030 Kubota so I can remove the engine oil pan?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: L5030D
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, at home.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I removed the two screws that keep the driveshaft cover in place. I pulled the front tube back, and I need to know if I can remove the drive shaft without splitting the tractor
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Awesome
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 16 days ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 16 days ago.

You can remove shaft without splitting the tractor! You just have to drive the roll pins out and slip the coupler back on both ends, See parts link below!