Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

Tractor l3200 when i try to shut down the brush hog it will

Customer Question

tractor l3200 when i try to shut down the brush hog it will not disconnect and the mower remains rotating how do i repair this before harming my mower
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 20 days ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 20 days ago.

How does the pto lever feel? Is it moving the internal shaft that the lever attached to? If the internal shaft is turning, then the internal fork and shifter may be broken. Do you have parts book for the l3200?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 20 days ago.

This is cable for the HS version. Is this what you have?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
i have cable
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 20 days ago.

Go direct to the lever on the end of the cable on the pto housing and move it manually. You may need just a new cable!