JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

Steering for my JD La145 want turn left, will turn right.

Customer Question

Steering for my JD La145 want turn left, will turn right. what's up?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  JON replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 6 months ago.

The steering gear and sector plate are worn on it. It may be one and not the other, but no use in replacing just one as they work together. it is a metal gear on a metal sector plate, and they wear out over time.

Just call your local JD Dealer and tell them you need a steering gear and Sector plate.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL

Expert:  JON replied 6 months ago.