Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Does the JD X720 have fuel injectors? If so, How do I clean

Customer Question

Does the JD X720 have fuel injectors? If so, How do I clean them. My dealer can't seem to do the job correctly.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine? Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i'll have to go out side to get the serial #. No I have not tried. My dealer has adjusted the valves about 10 machine hours (2 weeks ago) STILL having the same issue. Guess, I'll have to do it myself.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no BTW this is a garden tractor! X720
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Thanks
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 2 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** is the condition that is happening that makes you want to head to the injector?