Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

7710 new holland dual power not working rebuild dual power

Customer Question

7710 new holland dual power not working rebuild dual power unit.updated oil feed line to low pressure pump .pressure is running 190to 200 psi on turtle and hair
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but can try and assist you where possible. Do you still need assistance with this?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks for getting back to me . Bypassed tractor switch from the system didn't have any effect on the tractor .have wining noise near multepower unit after replacing hyd line