Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Looking to put multifunction controller kit and 14 to 14 pin

Customer Question

looking to put multifunction controller kit and 14 to 14 pin adapter kit on my svl75-2 and no one seems to be able to find it for me
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: SVL 75-2 SERIAL 20265
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: NO I HAVE A KABOTA DEALER WILLING TO PUT IT ON BUT I GUESS THEY CANNOT GET THE PARTS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT SELL THAT MODEL ??
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i want to ad this so i can use other attachments
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but can try and assist you where possible. Do you still need assistance with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy