Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

Looking for someone very familiar with the autowrap twine

Customer Question

Looking for someone very familiar with the autowrap twine system on a new holland 660 round baler. had some problems with the pickup which jammed up the twine arms and tripped the twine arm breakaway. I reset breakaway but hasn't tied right since, it finally seemed to be pulling the the stop plate too far and then jamming. I have an owners manual and checked and set the twine arm position as well as rotating the clutch on splined shaft with no luck. Instead of the clutch pawl contacting stop plate the other arm with the spring anchor is contacting stop plate. Seems like clutch is not in time or stop plate messed up. Is there perhaps better service info in a service manual than what i have got in my owners manual? Thanks Wade
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 16 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but can try and assist you where possible. Do you still need assistance with this?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!