Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

Im enstalling a repairedfuel injection pump,on a j.d. 4240,

Customer Question

im enstalling a repairedfuel injection pump,on a j.d. 4240, its not fiting flush,with block mounting place. I was just fixing to look ,Ebnel wrote,5 years ago it is a roosa master the one that came on it.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: I ,put wrong tracktor modle it is a 3020 with the hydrolic leaver on the right side of the set atched to rollbar. i don,t have serial #in front of me i,ll get it tks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: tks, my brother, just droped of o.p.manuel,jd 3020,i don,t know how in depth it is.Help would be apreacated, Sam
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that tractor is at my dad,s about 1/4 mile fom computer.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 20 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't normally work on these, but can try and assist where needed. This has sat for several days and I don't like customers not getting help. Do you still need assistance or prefer someone more knowledgeable of this machine?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I appreciate your getting back with me got local expert to help me in person,on 3020. I got it cranked up yesterday,doing good.later
Expert:  Jeremy replied 20 days ago.

I will send to customer service.