Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

We have a Claas Roulant 66 bailer and are having trouble

Customer Question

We have a Claas Roulant 66 bailer and are having trouble with net wrap. The machine will not pull the wrap to get it started. You have to get out and pull some wrap off the role before the roller assy on top will start pulling to wrap the bail.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 21 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't normally work on these, but can try and assist where needed. This has sat for several days and I don't like customers not getting help. Do you still need assistance or prefer someone more knowledgeable of this machine?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

JeremyMy name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
That's ok, I got tired of waiting because I need the piece of equipment and took the Hay Bailer to a Claas equipment dealer. It was determined that the top net wrap feed rollers bearings are going bad. We're in the process of fixing it write now. Another thing when i updated my payment method I got a Fraud Alert from my bank - what's with this!!!!
Expert:  Jeremy replied 21 days ago.

I will send this to customer service. I don't do the billing.

Good day.