Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

My vermeer 504l has a problem with the twine arms they do

Customer Question

my vermeer 504l has a problem with the twine arms they do not retract consistently forcing us to manually cut the twine
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 504 L 1998 SILAGE BALER
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: NEW BLADES AND ADJUSTING THE ARMS
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO,THANKS WE NEED HELP
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't normally work on these, but can try and assist where needed. This has sat for several days and I don't like customers not getting help. Do you still need assistance or prefer someone more knowledgeable of this machine?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy