JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

What switches are there besides the key switch that are

Customer Question

What switches are there besides the key switch that are related starter for the johnd
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: it is a john deere 8760 but i donbt have the vin here
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: thanks
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: myself. I changed the solenoid but now i find there is no power to activate the solenoid
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont think so
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  JON replied 26 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 26 days ago.

You have safety switches that can cause this. #1 to check and the most common is a seat safety switch. can you jump the solenoid and start tractor?

Expert:  JON replied 21 days ago.
me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL