Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Massey Ferguson 281 tractor can only be turned to the right

Customer Question

massey Ferguson 281 tractor can only be turned to the right it cannot be turned to the left. What is my problem
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Massey Ferguson 281 tractor can only be turned to the right it cannot be turned to the left. What is my problem
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: where can I purchase a repair manuel for my massey Ferguson 281
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. There can be a few causes for this. If the pump is good the problem is most likely in the valve or possibly a problem in the cylinder. Check for any bypass of oil in the cylinder or damage to the rod. Click on this link for a PDF manual for instant download for under 10. Let me know

Manual