Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I've been having electrical problems, but I just wiggled the

Customer Question

I've been having electrical problems, but I just wiggled the wires and it would come to life. But now it shows nothing. I don't know if its the key-switch, the solenoid, the relay or just a million of other things i might could come up. But I figure you are a professional. Just one more thing; when i go to short (you know, just turn the switch on) it will not start anymore.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: i got to go outside to get serial # i have the the model #M02354H031049
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that i have to go outside to get the serial #. It won't take too long, but it is still dark where I am. Just be patient, I am going now to get the serial now.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 21 days ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 21 days ago.

What is this? Sabre mower, Deere? Have you located the ignition fuse and checked it? Near the starter solenoid.