Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I've been having electrical problems, but I just wiggled the

Customer Question

I've been having electrical problems, but I just wiggled the wires and it would come to life. But now it shows nothing. I don't know if its the key-switch, the solenoid, the relay or just a million of other things i might could come up. But I figure you are a professional. Just one more thing; when i go to short (you know, just turn the switch on) it will not start anymore.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: i got to go outside to get serial # i have the the model #M02354H031049
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that i have to go outside to get the serial #. It won't take too long, but it is still dark where I am. Just be patient, I am going now to get the serial now.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What is this? Sabre mower, Deere? Have you located the ignition fuse and checked it? Near the starter solenoid.