Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

We've developed a hydraulic leak on our 2001 case IH magnum

Customer Question

We've developed a hydraulic leak on our 2001 case IH magnum 240. We had a leak fixed just two years ago at the local dealer. They had to take the wheel off etc. It's really hard to see back there. I was wondering if there is more than one line or connections that run from the front to the back?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Dad is plowing with it right now. I plowed with it for 10 hours last week and lost 7 gallons. Leaks when use the remotes.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Ok. Thanks
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the complete model and serial number from the ID tag? I help on here as time allows and we can post back and forth as needed. Let me know