Jeremy, Diesel Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Electrical, Brakes Certified

My bx 23 stalled as it should when the seat was lifted and

Customer Question

my bx 23 stalled as it should when the seat was lifted and now will not start is there a way to check the switch or temporary bypass
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: give me a couple or minutes
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I have only manualy activated seat switch and it clicks when moved but starter does nothing
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Jump the switch and see if it will start. That switch does a ground bypass so when you jump it, you send the signal that the switch is engaged. If you still don't get a start, check that you have power going to the small wire on the starter when the ignition is activated. This will rule out the starter itself being the cause.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Expert:  Jeremy replied 27 days ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?