Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

We have axos 330 cx will not drive forward or back have

Customer Question

we have axos 330 cx will not drive forward or back have orange gear light with a bolt thro the light warning buzzer sounds off when f/b sellection pedal is engaged
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: tractor is on farm intrestate 2008 axos 330 cx is all I have at moment
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, do you have driving instructions that I might have ,Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help you with this. Is this a problem that suddenly occurred after using the machine for some time or is this a new to you tractor and having trouble with operation and controls? Check the oil level and condition for signs of burnt smell or discoloration indicating an internal failure occurring as well as for fine metal/debris indicating an internal problem. If clean, check that the forward and reverse pedal is fully engaging in both directions. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 26 days ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?