Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

For no reason or fault code displayed my 7260R slows down to

Customer Question

For no reason or fault code displayed my 7260R slows down to 30km. It has a 40km vario trans.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What are you doing before it slows down?

Filters are good? No signs of bad fuel?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your reply. It has just been serviced and otherwise has been running fine. No missing or power problems and when it deacelerates engine revs remain fine and transmission does not load up. Its like it thinks it should be doing it. Its odd as this machine will usually display a fault code if you fart wrong.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

That is really odd.

There was no programming changed at all with it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No not in recent history. John Deere Cervis tech. suggested disconnecting earth strap for a try with no luck.