Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

6100 d no forward ,no reverse

Customer Question

6100 d no forward ,no reverse
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. First test all your fuses and relays. Verify power on both sides of the fuses with the key on and testing power on both sides of the fuses. Any fuses with power only one side are faulty. If okay test power in and out of the shift controller for a possible faulty shift controller. The contacts are known to wear internally. Also check the oil level and condition for signs of metal/debris in the filter indicating an internal mechanical failure occurring. Let me know if we need to dig deeper.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.