Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a 2305 Deere Tractor. Trouble staying running. I

Customer Question

I have a 2305 John Deere Tractor. Trouble staying running. I changed the fuel filter, no better. I removed the fuel filter drained the tank and nothing came out emptied fine.
Made sure lines are clear put back together with a new fuel filter. NO it tis drawing the fuel out of the fuel filter when to try to get it running.
What else can I do to get this thing running?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

You are getting no fuel from the tank? Did you blow back into the tank outlet line to clear any obstruction?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

I see a new question, but no answer to this one, I guess you didn't see my reply. Are you using the correct password? You blew back into the tank line and no change, If you blow into the tank does fuel come out the outlet line? If no fuel is getting to the injection pump, it is not going to run Make a test line and attach it to the fuel transfer pump inlet and drop it into a fuel container and see if the transfer pump fills the pump and lets engine run. If it does, you have a break in the suction lines from the tank. The lines coming to the transfer pump have to be vacuum tight. Do you have a vacuum pump to check the lines back to the tank?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 29 days ago.

I see question is still open, did you find the probelm?