Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a 120 kaboata with 1800 hrs it will go in reverse yet

Customer Question

i have a 120 kaboata with 1800 hrs it will go in reverse yet will not go forward even though the led says its connected and ready to go... kabota shop Clanton has looked at it ... says its a swift and fixed ir for 3 days and now doing it all over again
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: will go in reverse fine .... yet will not go forward ... every other aspect of the tractor is fine.... need help crops burning up and bank at my door ... lol
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no sir connect .. i am watching this tragedy now 4 months ... it cannot be a big thing for sure as its always run fine .... gotta be some connection standing by k bramlett MD
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i am here with a mechanic and i need some feed back ... you have my payment i would like some input as to what we ned to focus . i works with the clutch out and it will not go forward .. all else is good and the indicator light forward and reverse come on....before this occurred it would have to sit for 20-30 minutes and warm up then my people would get back in it and it would work ____" once it warmed up ????
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
will i hear form you in short time soon .. like next 10 minutes ?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Was this figured out or do you still need assistance? I don't normally work on these, but I can take a shot. I see this was also in the wrong category and not sure why it wasn't moved until now.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!