Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a Massey 150 and it is stuck in reverse how do you

Customer Question

I have a Massey 150 and it is stuck in reverse how do you get it unstuck it happened when I was using Rev and I thought I had it in first let out clutch and still in Rev gear shifter is not in Rev position it is kinda in the middle and will not go into any gear
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Just straight gear transmission? You will need to remove the shifter cover, and then use a screwdriver or small bar to put the unit into neutral by prying reverse back to the neutral position, then slip cover back on, and install a couple of bolts, then see if it shifts. If it does, and it should, reinstall the rest of the bolts and your done

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

I see question is still open, did you get the shift cover off and gears back to neutral?