Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

1. massey ferguson 2660 hd stuck dikk lock pedal in engage

Customer Question

1. massey ferguson 2660 hd stuck dikk lock pedal in engage position. have attempted to release by using instructions in owener manual.
2. massey ferguson 2660 hd lift arms will not stay in the up position
3. Moose was tech until elec bug disconnected us
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Were you in contact with another expert with a different account? I am not seeing anything with this one.

On the lift arms, do you have any hydraulic leaks? Have you checked the check valve on the cylinders? DO the arms still lower when the machine is off?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy