Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I accidentally put about a half gallon of GASOLINE into our

Customer Question

I accidentally put about a half gallon of GASOLINE into our DIESEL Kubota BX1870 tractor. I know I need to disengage the fuel hose, but I'm not sure how to do that. My husband is an ER doctor and I don't want to bother him with this issue today, as he's literally saving lives. Thanks~Louisa
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 1 month ago.

you will want to disconnect after the fuel pump as you have no way to get fuel out of tank if you do not have the pump hooked up. Yu can disconnect before the pump and see if it will gravity drain, but most you need the pump, which will ion turn require you to keep turning over engine to pump all the fuel out so you may kill battery if not on a charger