Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a Mahindra Max 25. I have good fuel. I turn the key

Customer Question

I have a Mahindra Max 25. I have good fuel. I turn the key on but I don't get either an indication glow plug light or "clic" after waiting 15 seconds. I crank the engine and get nice white smoke but no ignition. Bad ignition switch?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: MAD MAX25HST, 25MH120260425
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I changed out the glow plugs about two months ago with no problem and repaired some mouse chewed wiring in the lighting switch. No damage noted in the ignition side.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Trace the glow plug wire from the glow plug strip, back to the instrument panel, looking for broken or damaged wires, Obviously the glow plugs are not getting voltage, but before replacing a good switch, be sure it is not just a broken or cut wire!

I see question is still open, did you find probelm?