Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

My Deere 4x4 HPX Gator starts with the choke extended, but

Customer Question

My John Deere 4x4 HPX Gator starts with the choke extended, but shuts off in seconds. I've tried all kinds of adjustments. I recently changed oil, oil filter, spark plugs, and fuel filter, which stopped the problem back then, but now only a couple months later it's starts but won't stay running. Help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

This has electric fuel pump, is it pumping fuel to the carburetor> It also has an electric fuel solenoid in the base of the carburetor, it has to open with the key on, and has to have 12 volts. Is it opening when key is turned on?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is not helpful. It appears to be a lead-on to keep me engaged for more charges. I do not want any additional communications. This was a waste of my time.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

?? What is site doing? I work from home as contractor!