Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 1998 Case IH 2388 combine that I am looking to

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Case IH 2388 combine that I am looking to replace the shaker bushings on, just need some assistance?
Thanks
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I will see what I can assist with. Do you still need assistance?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Jeremy,Yes, I still do need help on the subject. If you could possibly provide me with some sort of step by step for replacing the shaker bushings on this model of combine that would be great. I am fairly mechanically inclined, so that side of things isn't an issue, I just need some guidance as to how to remove some components as well as how to make sure everything is properly aligned after install. Not sure if you have access to diagrams or service manuals, but any resources would help a lot.Regards,
Tanner