Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have B2320 tractor and my three point hitch will not raise

Customer Question

I have B2320 tractor and my three point hitch will not raise up. When hooking up the loader, it will raise slow and jerky like air in the system. The bucket works fine. The only way I can get the loader to come down is shutting the tractor off. Changed fluid and filter but did not help any. Any suggestion what might be wrong.
Thank You
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hydostat transmission? Does it work ok? On the three point housing, is the knob coming out the front screwed out, not all the way in? If it is all the way in, lift can not raise. As for the boom , try removing the two hydraulic hoses at the quick connectors and reattach, do not go by how they look, remove the tow boom hoses and reattach. If coupler is not fully open, it blocks flow and keeps boom from raising or lowering. Sounds like multiple problems, and not related.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

the hydrostat works fine. The control for flow on three point hitch is open and it still is not working. The loader is still not working by unhooking hoses and reconnecting.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Please reply here and do not open a new question. If the boom is not coming down, check the control valve movement. The valve spool may not be moving full travel. You may need to remove the cover on the bottom of the spool that holds the return spring, the spring and retainers may be loose. Let me take a beter look at he three pint, it will take a little while.