Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a 1400 BC Vermeer brush. This is a CAT 122 HP turbo

Customer Question

I have a 1400 BC Vermeer brush chipper. This is a CAT 122 HP turbo diesel with smart feed. The feed wheels go in reverse even when in the forward position. I replaced the brain, however the brain has light indicators that show a foward and a reverse action every second. the feed wheels will go forward then backwards. this action will be continues for an hour. The Vermeer shop supposedly fixed it but it ran perfect for about 3-4 hours and then the same problem. Can you help. Bobby
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I will see what I can assist with. Do you still need assistance?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the problem I text earlier has not changed. Bobby
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

What did the Vermeer shop do? Reprogram only or did they do more?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Vermeer told me they readjusted the machine and replaced a switch on the red bar to stop the feed rollers. The switch that revs the machine to operating rpm was the part that was adjusted.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can send video of the problem with my Vermeer brush chipper. Bobby
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No one has contacted me about the problem with my 1400BC vermeer brush chipper. Can you help me ? Bobby