Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

Looking for a operators manual for a 2001 fermec 650b

Customer Question

Looking for a operators manual for a 2001 fermec 650b tractor where can I find
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can try and assist yu where I can. Do you still need assistance?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!