John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services

How do i change a fuel injector pump on a jd450cc

Customer Question

how do i change a fuel injector pump on a jd450cc
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 1 month ago.

good morning Vo my name is ***** ***** you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

rotate engine and pin the flywheel at #1 TDC threw the hole in the flywheel housing.

remove the cover plate on the side of the injection pump (2 small screws) there will be a small amount of fuel that drain from the pump.

look for 2 scribe marks. 1 mark will be scribed into the pump housing and the other will rotate as you turn the engine. if the marks dont line up you are not on #1. rotate engine 360 degrees until the marks line up

remove inspection cover on the front of the engine to access the retaining nut for the pump shaft. remove nut and remove pump