Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

2006 Kubota B3030 with belly mower and front end loader.

Customer Question

2006 Kubota B3030 with belly mower and front end loader. Motor started dying and then takes off with puff of black smoke. Was periodic now gotten worse and won't hardly run. Seems like runs out of fuel. Clean fuel filter and air cleaner. Any suggestions?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

I would agree with it starving for fuel. A quick test, is to make a test line and attach to the inlet of the fuel transfer pump, and drop line back into the fuel filler cap into the tank, This bypasses the tank outlet, and the hoses and fuel filter, the suction system before the transfer pump. If engine urns like it should , there is a leak or blockage between the fuel transfer pump and the tank.

I see question is still open, did you run the test?