Jeremy, Diesel Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Electrical, Brakes Certified

I have to change the front idlers on my 2010 SVL75. Once the

Customer Question

Hello... I have to change the front idlers on my 2010 SVL75. Once the track is off will it just slide out and new idler slide back in?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

If this one doesn't have the big snap ring with the washer and the big nut behind it, then yes, it will slip off and then slip back on. Sometimes the bearing will stick and you can use a large rounded end pry bar like a overgrown ladies foot and stp on the bar to get the bearing to start sliding off for the idlers.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!