Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a problem with PTO clutch of my JD2030 tractor. It

Customer Question

Hi, I have a problem with PTO clutch of my JD2030 tractor. It slips when engaged with heavy equipment
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: I predict it may be the oil preasure problem, but how to be sure and how to check - valves or something else?
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, please connect me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I recently open the tractor and the clutch discs were gone. I put a second hand discs (look to br good) from another tractor of mine.
Another info: after assembling, the rocksshaft cylinder some times engages very slowly. Also there was a dust form the brake band in tre transmission case
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can try and assist yu where I can. Do you still need assistance?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!