Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a Deere 5575 that is displaying error code number two

Customer Question

I have a John Deere 5575 that is displaying error code number two it starts up just fine it beeps like it is low on fuel but is not I changed the fuel filter..after a minute or so it dies starts right back up when I crank it and will do this as many times as I want it to and idols perfectly as it always has, if I put it in service mode it will run the entire time without dying but still beep like it is out of fuel any ideas??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

02 error code is

output circuit to the fuel solenoid has shorted/ opened

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

But it may not be fuel solenid at all, but the seat switch or the seat belt switch! By it running in service mode, the fuel solenoid is ok. so take a good look at the seat switch and harness and the seat belt switch. Both will cause error to show.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I Will check that out but if my seatbelt harness switch was bad then my hydraulics wouldn't work correct? My hydraulics work just fine whenever not in service mode and running the skid loader runs for a minute or so while beeping then will just all of a sudden die I can start it up as many times as I want and it will continue to run and beep then die hydraulics work during this entire time
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

I hear what you are saying, but with error code 2, being fuel solenoid related, check the switches and the harness. Do the lockouts work on the boom bucket, or have they been eliminated?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will do it's nighttime here in Missouri but I will check it in the morning and give you a response thank you for your help thus far
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

OK> Thanks.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

I see question is still open, did you find the problem?