Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Our Kubota M135X Tractor blows the fuse for the TM

Customer Question

Our Kubota M135X Tractor blows the fuse for the TM controller switch. Tractor won't shift.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The fuse blows for the TM Control Switch and the tractor won't shift. We assume there is a loose wire somewhere.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no, we just need to know where to locate the TM Control switch.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am still waiting for an answer.
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If you are having a blown fuse it is an indication of a short in that circuit. Check the wiring harness for damaged wiring or connector pins in that circuit. If the wiring checks okay, unplug the controller and see if the fuse still blows. It is possible you have a shorted controller or shift solenoid if the wiring checks okay. Let me know