Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

The adjusting arm on my kubota 3430 three point lift arm is

Customer Question

the adjusting arm on my kubota 3430 three point lift arm is very stiff to turn the little crank...can get it to go around with hammer taps ...this happened all of a sudden...greased it in two places and sprayed kroil in the hole on the side of the gear box....what is the problem...never had such a problem in 10 yrs of ownership...little crank always worked fine...whay should i do....i do not need to adjust the lift very often but when i need it i need it....thank you john hosemann
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

See the link below. Usually it is because the lower shaft has been bent! But best to remove the pins and disassemble and give everything a good cleaning nd examination.