Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a Kubota L3710. The light to yhr right of the stop

Customer Question

I have a Kubota L3710. The ***** *****ght to yhr right of the stop light is lit up. We replaced the air filter. It didn't turn off. What is wrong?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: We are bush hogging a field.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Warning Lights from left to right. Pigs tail is your glow plug, then your parking brake, air cleaner, battery and oil pressure.

Was it the air filter light on? If so, go to the air filter housing, and find the indicator. See if it doesn't have a rubber button that you push to reset.